Many of us grew up collectively as mother and father. Our youngsters are older now (my oldest simply began school!). So are we, and this appears like the appropriate second to search out one another once more.
I hope you’ll be a part of me at my new weblog, AshaDornfest.com.
Unlike Parent Hacks, which was the crowdsourcing group of my desires, ashadornfest.com is my straight-up private weblog, and I’ll put up there to any extent further.
You can count on posts about:
- Parenting teenagers and younger adults
- Finding one’s approach by the post-parenting years (I’m calling this the exit lane of parenting)
- Society and tradition (I used to be a sociology main and love to consider huge image individuals stuff)
- Other individuals I discover fascinating (a weblog is the proper excuse to strike up a dialog with somebody)
- Edit Your Life podcast updates
- Stuff I like (books, and so forth.)
- Stories or points I need to talk about with a gaggle of good, considerate individuals
- Writing and social media (as a result of I believe that is the second to revive private sharing and connection on-line, and I need to encourage that to occur extra)
- Possible journey and canine pictures (you’ve been warned)
- Recipes (I’m actually into cooking proper now)
- New tasks I’m engaged on (there aren’t any proper now, however when there are you’ll be the primary to listen to about it)
- Whatever else catches my eye or mind or coronary heart
- Stuff I haven’t considered but
If you’re out of the behavior of checking blogs, please join my publication. Pop your e-mail deal with into the field on the backside of this put up, and I’ll e-mail you as soon as a month with updates.
I’m excited to choose up the dialog once more and listen to what’s new in your life. Come on over and let’s discuss.
Link: Asha Dornfest’s blog