This easy pet recipe is the ideal way to celebrate National Donut Day along with your puppy. Although, Chuy and I really like donuts anytime of the year. You will also once you see how simple this puppy donut recipe is to create. You may even have most of the components in your cabinet!
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Whole Wheat or Unbleached Flour
- 3/4 cup of Beef or Chicken Broth. I utilize Sodium Free.
- 3 Tablespoons of Old Fashioned Oats
Ingredients for its Dog Donut Icing
You have just two choices for your icing. You can make it with all the components below OR you may purchase this Dog Cake Frosting in K9Cakery.
- Non Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
You’ll want these tools in addition to some regular cleansing tools:
Step by Step Directions
1. ) Preheat the toaster to 400 levels Fahrenheit and spray on a baking sheet with Pam.
2. ) Whisk the egg in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the broth, noodles, and oats into the egg mix.
4. ) Continue to combine together till you have a soup like consistency.
5. ) Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. I do so together with wax paper for easy clean up!
6. Cut outside the donuts utilizing a large circular cookie cutter.
7. Take a bigger round cookie cutter and cut a hole to every donut.
8. Place that the donuts onto a baking sheet.
9. Place that the donuts from the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes.
10. Once that the donuts have cooledand decorate them with some icing! I blended together some Greek yogurt using a drop of honey to thicken it up. If you wish to find additional fancy, you may add a couple of taps to give them a few colour. Pressed for a while? Order that Dog Cake Frosting.
It’s fairly clear by Chuy’s creeper standing he believes this dog donut recipe is delicious!
C is not for cookie, it is for CHUY!
Enough pics, it is time to get the kill! Nom, Nom, Nom!!!
How can you observe National Donut Day along with your dog? Let us all know down in the comments below!
Stay Connected with Irresistible Pets
If you enjoyed this post, be certain that you never miss another one! Subscribe to our own newsletter and remain connected with us Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, also Instagram. Be certain to check our DIY Gallery to get more pet recipes and other tactics that will assist you produce an irresistible life with your pets.